Pancakes – I think every man, woman and child (yes kids can make this batter too!) should be able to make fluffy pancakes from scratch! Try this super easy recipe on a Sunday morning and be the family super hero!
1 cup milk
5 tbsp butter
1 cup maida
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking soda
salt to taste
Dulce De Leche
1 tin condensed milk
½ tsp sea salt
dulce de leche
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Put butter and milk in a saucepan and melt over low heat. Cool a little and add to eggs.
- Put flour , sugar, baking powder & salt in a bowl and stir with a fork.
- Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and stir till moistened. Don’t overmix.
- Heat a pan till drops of water dance on it, brush with butter. Drop 2-3 tbsp of batter and cook till bubbles break on the surface. Turn the pancake over and cook another 30 seconds.
- Garnish your pancakes with some dulce de leche, sliced bananas, honey and chocolate shavings.
Like for more on pancakes read on http://gaiahomechef.com/2013/