We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Chef Shantanu Gupte
- Played a lead role in turning the Project VALHALLA from the initial planning phase to execution & then to live operations.
- Foundation course in HACCP from Advanced Food Safety (UK).
- Thistle hotels CHEF OF THE YEAR runners up.
- Achieved record sales for Shamiana with Gross sales exceeding the Budgeted by Rs 60 lakhs i.e. 75000£ approx for the year 2005-06 at 78% GP.
- Voted the Best project –planning a 100-cover continental kitchen & restaurant for the Taj Group of Hotels
- Worked as the youngest sous chef At The Taj Mahal Hotel,Mumbai.
- Nestle chef of the year award at university level.
- Shantanu holds a Masters In Hospitality Management fromNorth-Norway University,Ukin 2007 with a 1st class.
- He also scoured a 70% in the Diploma in Hospitality Management from IHM Mumbai, India in 2007.
- Apart from cooking Shantanu is also an avid reader & loves to travel. He is fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali.
Chef Shantanu Gupte hosts the show Health Mange More on channel FOOD FOOD.
This is an easy and breezy show, where we take traditional foods and show how to make them with lower calories. The host gives out lots of tips and have a good time cooking for everyone. Healthy twists to our favorite preparations give the viewers a lighter option which everyone can enjoy without guilt.