We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
3 Step Cheesecake
1 cup cream cheese
20-24 digestive biscuits
¼ cup butter
1 cup hung yogurt
¼ cup condensed milk
3 tbsps blueberry compote
1 cup whipped cream
- Crush biscuits finely in a grinder. Transfer in a bowl.
- Add butter, mix well and transfer the mixture in a glass jar and level it out. Refrigerate till further use.
- Combine cream cheese and hung yogurt in another bowl and whisk well. Add condensed milk and 1 tbsp blueberry compote and mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream gently till well blended.
- Fill a piping bag with the prepared cream cheese mixture and pipe out over the biscuit layer in the jar. Tap slightly.
- Top with remaining blueberry compote and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.