We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Apple Chips with Hot Chocolate
|2.||Castor sugar||1 ½ tsp|
|3.||Cinnamon powder||½ tsp|
|4||Fresh cream||2 tbsp|
For apple chips
• Thinly slice the apples.
• Arrange apples slices on a silicon mat.
• Sprinkle cinnamon powder and castor sugar on apple slices.
• Bake in oven at 180 degree C for about 8 – 10 mins.
• Chips are ready.
For chocolate sauce
• Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
• Remove from the flame, add chocolate and butter and mix very well to get a smooth sauce
Lay the chips on a plate and pour the sauce over.