We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Apple Crumble Muffins
|2.||Powdered Sugar||1 Cup|
|4.||Vanilla essence||2 tsp|
|5.||Flour (Maida)||2 Cups|
|6.||Baking Powder||1 tbsp|
|7.||Coco powder||4 tbsp|
|9.||Grated Apples||2 nos|
|1.||Packed Brown Sugar||1/3 cup|
|4.||Cinnamon powder||1 tsp|
|1.||Hot chocolate sauce||For garnish|
• Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
• In a medium bowl, take butter and powdered sugar.
• Add egg and vanilla essence in the bowl and beat it.
• Strain flour, coco powder, baking powder in it and beat it.
• Add milk and fold the batter in the bowl.
• Squeeze the juice from grated apples and add it in the batter. And mix it well.
• Spoon the batter into silicon moulds.
• In a bowl mix together butter, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
• Sprinkle the crumbs over tops of mixture in silicon moulds.
• Bake 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes before removing muffins from moulds.
• Top it with chocolate sauce and colorful candies.