We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Baked Carrot Pudding with caramel sauce
|1.||Chopped Boiled Carrots||500gms|
|4.||Vanilla Essence||1/3 tsp|
|5.||Baking Powder||½ tsp|
|7.||Caramel sauce||2-3 tbsp|
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
• Grind chopped carrots in a mixer.
• Beat eggs in a bowl.
• Add castor sugar, vanilla essence and carrot puree and beat it well.
• Strain wheat flour and baking powder in the same bowl and fold it.
• Greece the baking-dish and pour the batter in it.
• Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes, until puffed and set.
• Once it rests to room temperature, take a cookie cutter and demould the pudding in cute shapes.
• Garnish it with caramel sauce, sprinkle icing sugar and serve
• Aston for caramel recipe as it was done earlier.