We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Baked Coffee Cheesecake
|4.||Grated Dark Chocolate||50gms|
|5||Chocolate Chip Cookies||100gms|
|10||Kahlua Coffee Liqour||100ml|
• Take cookies, melted butter, grated chocolate and chocolate chip cookies and mix them in a blender and line up the mixture into a cake tin to make the crust.
• For the cheesecake, beat the cheese until smooth.
• Add sour cream and whipping cream. Slowly add eggs. Add Kahlua coffee liquor and coffee powder.
• Pour it on top of the crust in the cake tin
• Bake at 100C for 2 hours.