We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Baked Fruit Lasagna
1 cup Maida
1 cup sugar
2 cups milk
2 tbsp. almond essence
1 cup mulberries
2 tbsp. butter
½ cup sour cream
½ cup orange juice
1 cup milkmaid
1 cup whipped cream
1 cup coco powder
Chocolate sauce for garnishing
- To make crepes, in a mixing bowl add maida, sugar, break two eggs and mix
- Add milk then whisk and the batter is ready.
- Add butter in a hot pan and add the batter to it and make crepes.
- Take the crepes out on a plate.
- Roughly chop some strawberries, roughly chop some mulberries, slice a banana and roughly chop a kiwi.
- In a mixing bowl add sour cream, orange juice, milkmaid, all the chopped fruits, milkmaid and mix well.
- Cut circles out of the crepes with a cookie cutter.
- Grease the moulds from inside with butter.
- Place a crepe and then on top add the fruity mixture. Place another crepe on it, then some more fruity mixture and finally top it with another crepe.
- Bake them in a 180 degree pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out, demould, dust with coco powder through a sieve on one half, arrange the cut fruits on the other half, spread chocolate sauce over the plate, add some whipped cream on top of the lasagna with a piping bag and a star nozzle and serve.