We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
1 cup oatmeal
Butter for greasing
8 tbsps raw sugar
4 tsps vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup chopped mixed nuts
4 tbsps dried blueberries
2 small apples
1 tsp Keya Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder
Cream cheese for topping
- Preheat oven at 180ºC.
- To make 1 portion, grease an ovenproof baking dish with some butter.
- Break 2 eggs in a bowl and beat well with an electric beater. Add 2 tbsps raw sugar and beat again.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence and beat well. Add 3-4 tbsps oatmeal and fold well.
- Add ¼ tsp baking powder and mix. Add 3-4 tbsps oatmeal and mix well.
- Add ⅓ cup mixed nuts and mix well. Add 1 tbsp dried blueberries and mix well.
- Roughly chop ½ apple and add. Mix well. Add ¼ tsp Keya Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder and mix well.
- Transfer the oatmeal mixture in the greased baking dish, put the dish in the preheated oven and bake in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with a cream cheese mouse.