We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Black Forest Protein Shake
|1.||Chocolate Ice Cream||4 Scoops|
|2.||Milk for Oats||1 Cup|
|3.||Chocolate shavings||1 Nos|
|4.||Sweet Cherries||1 Heaping Cup|
|6||Saffola Fruit and Nut Oats (Strawberry surprise)||1 Pkt|
|7||Vanilla ice cream||3-4 scoops|
• Cook oats in milk for 2-3 minutes and refrigerate it.
• Combine chocolate ice cream, chilled saffola strawberry and cherries and blend it until smooth.
• Pour the shake in a glass but fill just 1/3 of the glass with it.
• Then add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to create a white layer like in black forest cake.
• Fill the rest of the glass with the shake and again place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the top.
• Garnish it with chocolate shavings and place some cherries on the top.