We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Caprese Salad and sandwich
|1.||Cheese (Processed and Sliced)|
|2.||Fresh Basil Leaves||15 nos|
|5.||Sliced Tomato||3 nos|
|6.||Sandwich bread||4 slices|
• In a large bowl add tomato slices, basil leaves, olive oil, salt, pepper and toss it.
• Take bread slices and cut it with a cute shape cutter.
• Place the bread slices on baking tray and toast it.
• Place tomato slices, basil leaves and cheese slices between slices.
• Bake these sandwiches until cheese is melted, that’s 2 to 3 minutes, and serve.
• Place tomatoes and processed cheese cuts evenly on a serving plate and garnish with basil leaves, olive oil and black pepper.