We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Cheese Stuffed Potato Cutlets
|For the Stuffing|
|1.||Boiled Potatoes||4 Medium Ones|
|2.||Shelled Peas [Optional]||¼ Cup|
|4.||Corn Flour||1 tbsp|
|7.||Processed Cheese [Grated]||½ Cup|
|8.||Pepper Powder||½ tsp|
|9.||Bread crumbs||¼ cup|
|10.||Ketchup sauce||To garnish|
|13||Green olives||To garnish|
|14||Peeled and sliced Carrot||To garnish|
• Boil the potatoes. Peel and smash it or grate it.
• Boil the peas and smash it.
• Take the grated potatoes, peas, coriander, salt, corn flour and bread in a big bowl.
• Mix well to make soft dough.
• In another bowl take grated cheese and add pepper in it.
• Take one portion of the dough, press in the middle and put 1 tsp cheese in between the dough.
• Carefully close it and give an oval shape, taking care of not pressing hard.
• Repeat with other dough. And coat it with bread crumbs.
• Heat oil in a kadai.
• Deep fry tikkis in hot oil till it turns golden in color.
• Garnish it with Olives, Carrots and Vermicelli for eyes, ears and tail respectively.
• Serve hot with ketchup.