We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Choco Cheese Wiches
8 ragi bread slices
50 gms dark chocolate
50 grams processed cheese
Butter as required
1. Cut bread slices into roundels using a large cookie cutter.
2. Cut the center of half of bread roundels using a small heart shape cookie cutter and discard them.
3. Heat a non-stick tawa.
4. Apply some butter on one side of bread roundels and remaining heart centered roundels and place them on hot tawa with butter side downwards and toast till golden brown. Transfer on the worktop.
5. Grate dark chocolate on a plate and grate processed cheese in a bowl.
6. Spread some grated cheese and grated chocolate on the toasted side of bread roundels and cover with heart centered roundels.
7. Place the sandwiches on the hot tawa, cover and toast till the chocolate-cheese melts. And golden brown from downside.
8. Serve hot garnished with some grated chocolate and cheese.