We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
- Soft Centered White Chocolates
- Dark Nutty Chocolates
- Wrap each soft centered white chocolate and nutty dark chocolate individually in colorful chocolate wrappers.
- Wrap the wrapped chocolates again with stiffen paper and seal using a cello tape. Stick them onto the edge of each stick. Cover the cello tape on each chocolate stick using a decorative paper.
- Gather all prepared wrapped chocolate sticks and stick them together using a cello tape.
- Take a big square decorative paper, place some green leaves and chocolate sticks, cover the paper around them and tie them with a golden net cloth.
- Decorate with some small white flowers and present the bouquet.