We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
2 cups roughly chopped dark chocolate
1 tbsp coffee powder
1 cup fresh cream
½ tsp Keya Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder
1 cup melted dark chocolate
1 cup mango flavoured white chocolate
1 cup strawberry flavoured white chocolate
Desiccated coconut as required
White sesame seeds as required
Colourful vermicelli as required
Chopped pistachios as required
Tutti fruity as required
- Line 2 trays with parchment paper.
- Heat cream till it boils and add to the chopped dark chocolate alongwith coffee powder and Keya Sri Lankan Cinnamon Po Mix well.
- Fill a piping bag with the prepared chocolate ganache and pipe out small portions on the lined tray. Refrigerate for 1 minute.
- Remove the portions from the paper and shape them into balls or truffles. Dip the truffles in melted chocolate and place on another lined tray. Top with desiccated coconut, sesame seeds or colourful vermicelli. Refrigerate till fully set.
- Prepare other truffles by dipping some of the balls in the mango and strawberry flavoured chocolates as well. Top them with pistachios or tutti fruity. Refrigerate till fully set.
- Discard the extra chocolate from the edges and serve.