We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
100 gm. butter
½ cup brown sugar
1 tin milkmaid
2 cups maida
1 ½ cup of finely chopped kismis, apricots, dried blueberries, almonds, walnuts, cashews, pista
½ tbsp. cinnamon powder
½ tsp nutmeg powder
Grape Juice Concoction
- Take some butter in a bowl, mix it with brown sugar for colour.
- Add Milkmaid to it and beat it with an electric beater.
- Add maida and baking powder through a sieve and mix with a spatula.
- Add kismis, chopped apricots, dried blueberries, chopped walnuts, chopped almonds chopped cashews, chopped pista, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Add Grape Juice Concoction (Used to make Poached Pears) and beat with an electric beater.
- Fill batter in a cake tin. (Cake tin already greased with butter and dusted with maida.)
- Bake the cake in a 180 degrees pre-heated oven for 40-45 mins.
- Take it out from the oven and place it on an inverted large bowl so that the cake tin falls off on itself and we’re left with just the cake.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on it through a sieve and serve it on a cake stand.