We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
2 cups grated dried coconut
¼ cup chopped jaggery
¼ cup poppy seeds
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp green cardamom powder
- Heat jaggery in a non-stick pan and cook till it melts.
- Dry-roast grated coconut in another non-stick pan till golden and fragrant. Transfer roasted coconut in a bowl. Similarly, dry-roast poppy seeds.
- Add sugar to melted jaggery, mix and cook till sugar melts and caramelizes. Add ½ of roasted coconut and mix. Add roasted poppy seeds and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix. Add remaining roasted coconut, mix and cook for a minute.
- Fill in ¼ of a silicon muffin mould with coconut-jaggery mixture and level it out. Refrigerate to set for ½-1 hour.
- Demould and serve.