We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Color Mac and Cheese
|2||Spinach Puree||½ cup|
|3||Carrot Puree||½ cup|
|5||Salt to taste||Salt to taste|
|6||Pepper to taste||Pepper to taste|
|7||Nutmeg Powder||2 tsp|
|8||White Sauce||1 cup|
|9||Macaroni, boiled||2 cups|
- Put 1 1/2tbsp butter two separate pans. Put ½ cup spinach puree in one pan and 1/2cup carrot puree in the other pan. Allow it to cook for a while.
- Then add salt to taste , black pepper to taste and ½ tsp of nutmeg powder in both the purees.
- Make white sauce : in the proportion of 1: 1: 10 – 1 part Maida , 1 part butter and 10 part milk. : prepared before hand.
- Then add 2 ½ tbsp white sauce into each of the puree.
- Add 1 cup boiled macaroni in each of the puree.
- Take a serving dish .Add carrot puree macaroni layer and then sprinkle cheese on top .Then add the second layer of spinach puree macaroni and sprinkle cheese on top and serve.