We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
4 hotdog buns
½ medium green capsicum, finely chopped
½ medium red capsicum, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Salt to taste
White pepper powder to taste
4 tbsps + ¼ cup Fun Foods Olive Oil Mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Make a cavity in the center of each hotdog bun and discard the excess crumbs to make boats.
3. Break eggs in a bowl. Add green capsicum, red capsicum, onion, coriander leaves, salt and white pepper powder and beat well.
4. Apply 1 tbsp Fun Foods Olive Oil Mayonnaise in the cavity of each bun, place them on a baking tray and pour the egg mixture in the cavity of the buns filling ¾ of it.
5. Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Fill piping bag with remaining ¼ cup Fun Food Olive Oil Mayonnaise.
7. Place the egg boats on a serving platter, pipe out the Fun Food Olive Oil Mayonnaise and serve warm.