We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|2||Castor Sugar||1 tbsp|
|4||Hazelnut Paste||1 tbsp|
|6||Dark Chocolate||4 tbsp|
- Heat a pan.
- Add 1 cup of milk and 1tbsp castor sugar and whisk.
- Add flour to the pan and whish properly.
- Strain and sieve this mixture.
- Take 5 eggs. Separate egg white, add sugar and whisk with an egg beater.
- Take 3 eggs yolks and add 1tbsp of coffee with 1 tbsp of hazelnut and chocolate paste and 4tbsp of Milkmaid condensed milk and mix.
- Carefully mix all three mixtures together.
- Add the mixture to moulds and bake at required temperature and time
- Make a side sauce with cream, sugar, coffee and a touch of milkmaid.
- Plate and serve hot.