We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
French Onion Soup
|1.||Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|2.||Thinly Sliced Onions||3 Nos|
|4.||Vegetable brown Stock||1 Ltr|
|5.||French Bread Slices||4-8 Nos|
|6.||Go Cheese – Mozzarella||140gms|
• Take equal quantity of flour and butter in a pan and heat it till it turns dark brown.
• Take olive oil in pan.
• Add the onions and sauté it till it gets brown.
• Add the garlic for the final few minutes of the onions’ cooking time.
• Keep stirring as you gradually add vegetable stock.
• Add salt and pepper to it and let it simmer.
• Add roux in the soup and mix well.
• Pour soup in the bowl and top it with Grated Mozzarella cheese.
• Heat it in oven at 200 degree C for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is gratinates.
• Garnish it with scallions and serve.