We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Fresh Fruit Jelly
|1.||Chopped Strawberries||1/3 Cup|
|2.||Chopped Black Grapes||1/3 Cup|
|3.||Chopped Red Grapes||1/3 cup|
|6||Castor Sugar||4 tbsp|
|8||Fresh Mint Leaves||2-3 sprigs|
|10||Kiwi crush||To garnish|
• Fill silicon moulds using three-quarters full of chopped kiwis, chopped strawberries, chopped black grapes and chopped red grapes. Refrigerate them.
• Meanwhile, take a pan with 150ml hot (but not boiling) water. Add castor sugar and agar-agar. Stir to dissolve and avoid lumps.
• Put 2-3 sprigs of mint leaves.
• When it has cooled to room temperature, stir well and pour over the fruits in the chilled moulds.
• Put it in freezer for around two hours.
• Take a plate, place these fresh fruit jellies on it and garnish it with jam and kiwi crush.