We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Fruit And Vegetable Ceviche
1 medium pineapple, peeled and vertically halved
2-3 palm fruits (tadgola), peeled
2-3 lychees, peeled and roughly chopped
1 medium onion
1 medium Totapuri mango, peeled
6-8 cherries, pitted
3-4 cherry tomatoes
Micro greens for garnishing
Juice of 3 lemons
4-5 fresh coriandersprigs
½ inch ginger
1 green chilli
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. To make the marinade, blend together lemon juice, fresh coriander, ginger and green chilli with olive oil and soy sauce to a smooth paste.
2. Cut pineappleand palm fruit into thin slices and put in a bowl. Add lychees.
3. Cut onion into thin rings. Use a vegetable peeler to peel shavings of mango and add both to the bowl. Add cherries and halved cherry tomatoes.
4. Pour the prepared marinade and mix well.
5. Garnish with microgreens and serve chilled.