We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Gazpacho Style Shrimp Salad
|1||Regular Shrimps||1 cup|
|2||Red bell pepper||½ medium|
|3||Yellow Bell Pepper||½ medium|
|7||Cherry Tomatoes||½ cup|
|8||Balsamic Vinegar||½ tbsp.|
|9||Borges Olive oil||4tbsp|
- Cut ½ Medium Size Red Bell Pepper into wedges.
- Marinate Shrimps in a bowl with Red Bell Pepper with a touch of salt, crushed black pepper and little olive oil. Stick them on toothpicks.
- Sauté the marinated shrimps in a pan on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Skin and chop cucumber and onion.
- Cut ½ Medium Size Yellow Bell Pepper into juliennes.
- Add chopped onion, cucumber and yellow bell pepper juliennes to a bowl.
- Add 1tbsp white wine to the pan with marinated shrimps and toss
- Chop 1 cup lettuce and cut ½ cup cherry tomatoes in half add in the bowl.
- Add the marinated shrimps from the pan to the bowl.
- Add crushed Black Pepper, salt and balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Plate and Serve.