We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Green Peas Katori Chaat
|1||Whole Wheat Flour||2 cups|
|2||Salt to taste|
|3||Carom seeds||1/4th Tsp|
|4||Olive Oil||3 tsp|
|Ingredients for stuffing:|
|1||Green peas||2 cups|
|4||Chaat masala||1 tsp|
|6||Green chutney||1 tsp|
|7||Salt, to taste|
|8||Aloo bhujiya||½ cup|
|9||Yogurt for topping||½ cup|
|10||Tamarind chutney for topping||2 tsp|
|11||Pomace Oil for deep frying|
1. Combine flour, oil, carom seed and salt in a broad bowl and knead into a tight hard dough.
2. Divide the dough into a 6 equal portions. Take one portion of the dough and roll it like a chapatti. Now take muffin cup and mould it into a cup using muffin cup as shown below in the image.
3. Heat the oil in a wok and deep fry the katori along with a muffin cup. When the katori will turn into a light golden in color, it will automatically leave the cup.
4. Drain it on tissue paper to absorbs extra oil. Now prepare the stuffing for katori.
5. Heat the 1 teaspoon oil in a wok and fry the green peas on medium flame for 5-6 minutes. Combine fried peas, chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chilli, chaat masala, salt, green chutney, and aloo bhujiya.
6. Mix it well and put 3 teaspoon stuffing in the katori and top with some yogurt and tamarind chutney. Enjoy this peas katori chaat with your family and friends.