We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Hearty Honey Flapjacks
|2||Brown sugar||2 tbsp|
|6||Mixed Dry Fruits : almond , raisins and cashew nuts||1 cup|
|7||Melted chocolate||½ cup|
|8||Colourful sprinklers||To garnish|
- Take a deep pan. Add butter , 2 tbsp brown sugar , and 200 gms honey. Once it melts, add 400 gms oats,1 cup dry fruits. Mix well and Allow it to cook for 5-7 mins. Preheat the over at 180 celius .
- Then take a greased baking tray and put the mixture in the tray and place it in the oven for 15-20 mins.After its baked , let it cool down.
- Once its cool, cut the edges and take it out on a plate. With a help of heart shaped cookie cutter make heart shaped flapjacks. Then dip the flapjacks in melted chocolate and place them on a straining tray.
- Then freeze them for 4 -5 mins .
- Place chocolate flapjacks on a plate and garnish with honey and colourful sprinklers and serve