We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
4 whole wheat flour chapattis
2-3 medium sweet potatoes, halved and baked with olive oil
¾ cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
2 medium tomatoes, sliced
2 tsps Keya Classic All Purpose Seasoning
4 tsps sour cream
Chopped fresh parsley for garnishing
Lemon wedges for serving
1 medium avocado
1 tsp lemon juice
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
Salt to taste
½ tsp paprika
2 tsps chopped fresh parsley
- To make avocado salsa, halve avocado and scoop out the flesh. Put in a bowl. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add tomatoes, onion, salt and paprika and mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
- Heat chapattis on a non-stick tawa till crisp. Remove from heat and put on a worktop. Place a rolling pin in the centre and shape them immediately into tacos.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
- Spread some lettuce in the prepared taco shells. Top with sweet potato slices, 2-3 tomato slices and sprinkle ½ tsp Keya Classic All Purpose Seasoning. Top with avocado salsa and sour cream. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.