We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Jowar Banana Sheera
|1.||Jowar Flour||1 Cup|
|3.||Jaggery [Chopped]||¼ cup|
|6.||Banana Slices||To garnish|
• Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan; add the jowar flour to it and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till it turns light brown in color.
• Add chopped bananas and mash it.
• Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame, stir continuously so that no lumps remain.
• Add jaggery, and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
• Garnish it with banana slices and serve lukewarm.