We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|1.||Green Moong Dal [Washed, Soaked & Drained]||1 Cup|
|2.||Chopped Tomatoes (remove its seeds)||1 no|
|3.||Cabbage [Finely Chopped]||¼ cup|
|4.||Spinach [Chopped]||½ cup|
|7.||Paneer (grated)||To Garnish|
• Take ghee in a pressure cooker.
• When hot add finely chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, cabbage, spinach and green moong dal and sauté it.
• Season it with salt and add 1 cup of water in it and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
• Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside to cool slightly.
• When cooled, blend it in a blender till smooth purée. You can also sieve it.
• Transfer the purée into a broad non-stick pan and add the salt. Mix well and bring to a boil.
• Garnish with grated paneer and ghee.