We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Meatball Footlong Sandwich
250 gms chicken mince
2 multigrain footlong buns
Oil for deep-frying
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp + a pinch chaat masala
Salt to taste
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Butter as required
3-4 tbsps Fun Foods Burger Mayonnaise + for spreading
½ medium onion, sliced
1 medium green capsicum, cut into thin strips
Few iceberg lettuce leaves
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Mix together chicken, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, 1 tsp chaat masala and egg in a bowl. Add salt and coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Divide the chicken mixture into equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Put the meatballs in hot oil and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Halve the buns horizontally and apply some butter on the inside of the bun halves.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the bun halves with butter side down and toast on low heat till golden brown.
7. Put 3-4 tbsps Fun Foods Burger Mayonnaise in another bowl. Add onion, capsicum strips and a pinch of chaat masala and mix well.
8. Spread some Fun Food Burger Mayonnaise on the toasted side of the bun halves.
9. Place few torn icberg lettuce leaves, spinach leaves, meatballs and some mayonnaise-salad mixture on the bas bun halve and cover with the top bun halve with mayonnaise side downwards.