We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Mix Berry Mille Feuille
|2.||Filo Pastry||1 Pack|
|3.||Blue Berries [Drained and Dried]||100 gms|
|5.||Cream Cheese||200 gms|
|7||Whipping Cream||100 gms|
For the Berry Compote
• Take butter in a pan. Add sugar, blueberries and chopped strawberries.
• Lightly cook the berries.
• In a bowl take Cream Cheese and add Vanilla Essence and whisk. Add some cream and whip to smoothen it out.
• In a separate bowl, garnish a few strawberries and blueberries with sugar and keep aside.
• For plating, fill the cream cheese mixture in a piping bag. Layer one line on a plate and put the baked filo pastry sheet on top.
• Now layer the cream cheese mixture again and top that with the cooked berries. Repeat for multiple layers and top with the fresh bowl of berries with the sugar.
For the Filo Pastry
• Buy a packet of Filo Pastry from any of the gourmet stores
• Cut the filo pasty into hand sized rectangles and lay out each sheet individually on an oven tray.
• Brush the sheets with melted butter and sprinkle some sugar on top.
• Bake at 180C for 8 mins.
• Remove once golden brown.