I AM VEGETARIAN
We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Mozzarella Sage Icecream with Roasted Almonds
|1||Buffalo mozzarella||2 Cup|
Pineapple, green apple, red apple, pomegranate and Orange.
|3||Sage leaves||1 Tsp|
|5||Low fat milk||1/4 cup|
|9||Cinnamon powder||1 tsp|
- Puree 2 cups of mozzarella cheese with cream & ¼ cup of low fat milk.
- In a mixing bowl., add 4tbsp of Milkmaid condensed milk, Finely chopped sage and the cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a home style ice-cream maker, churn it for sometime and then pour the mixture into an airtight container and keep in the freezer to set.
- Cut fruits to serve with ice cream.
- Scoop out pineapple, some pomegranate seeds.
- Dice 2 medium green and red apples into cubes.
- Peel 1 medium orange and take out seedless and skinless segments.
- Heat a pan, add 4tbsp of castor sugar.
- Roast almonds and skin them.
- Pour the caramel made of castor sugar on roasted almost.
- Plate and Serve.