We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|1.||Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|2.||Chopped garlic||3-4 nos|
|3.||Chopped onions||1 nos|
|4.||Risotto rice||1 cup|
|5.||Vegetable Stock||4 cups|
|7.||Italian Pasta Cheese||¼ cup|
|12.||Italian Pasta Cheese||To garnish|
• Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and finely chopped onions and sauté it.
• Tip risotto rice into the pan and cook for 1 min by
• Add vegetable stock, 1 ladle at a time. Simmer the rice, stirring often.
• Stir in the mushrooms and continue to cook until the fresh mushrooms have softened.
• Add pasta cheese, season with salt and pepper and cream to it.
• Continue stirring until the rice is cooked.
• Serve risotto in a bowl and garnish it with parsley and cheese.