We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
1 cup oats
1 cup boiled moong Daal
5 tbsp. grated carrot
3 tsp. garam masala
1 tsp. red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
1 cup chopped onion
5 tbsp. milk
3-4 tbsp. oil
Green chutney for serving
- Dry roast oats in a hot pan and then grind them in a mixer. Take them out and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Grind cooked moong daal in mixer and add to the same mixing bowl.
- Mix both in a mixing bowl and add grated carrots, garam masala, mirch, salt, chopped coriander, chopped onion and little milk to bind the mixture. Then knead the mixture with bare hands.
- Make small tikkis out of the mixture, dip in milk, roll in dry oats to coat it and shallow fry them in a pan with oil until they turn golden brown.
- Serve them with green chutney.