We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Oats Wonton Soup
|1.||masala and coriander oats||1 packet|
|2.||Water||To cook oats|
|3.||Chopped spring onions||1 no|
|4.||Minced Mushrooms||3-4 nos|
|5.||Finely sliced Carrots||¼ cup|
|6.||Roughly chopped Bok choy||2-3 nos|
|7.||Wonton sheets||5-6 nos|
|9.||Soy sauce||2 tsp|
• Cook Saffola masala oats in water and once cooked let it rest.
• Take 2 tbsp flour and add water in it to form a paste.
• Lay out wonton wrappers on clean surface. Place 1 tsp of oats on it. Brush all edges of each wrapper with the glue. Fold wrappers into triangles, pressing edges together to seal in filling.
• Take a pan with water and place dim sum basket in it.
• Use cabbage leaves as a base in dim sum basket and place wantons in it.
• Take oil in a pan and once heated add chopped spring onions, finely sliced carrot, minced mushrooms and roughly chopped bok choy.
• Add salt, soy sauce and vegetable stock and let it simmer.
• Place wontons in a deep bowl and pour the soup on it.