We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Orange and Almond nut Biscuits
115 gms butter
100 gms sugar
1 tbsp orange juice
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp orange rind
few drops orange food color
155 gms refined flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. In a bowl, take butter and sugar and cream till light and fluffy.
2. Add in the orange juice, vanilla essence, orange zest, and orange food color and beat well using an electric beater.
3. Add in the flour, baking powder and mix well, making sure all the ingredients are combined.
4. Keep it in the fridge for some time to firm up.
5. Remove from the fridge and make roundels and coat them with chopped almonds and keep them in a baking try and bake for about 20 mins.
6. Remove and serve warm, or store in an airtight container.