We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Palak Butter Chicken Wraps
1 cup blanched and pureed spinach
¼ cup butter
450 gms boneless chicken, cut into strips
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp chopped garlic
½ inch ginger, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
Salt to taste
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant. Add garlic and ginger and sauté till garlic turns golden.Add onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add chicken, mix and cook for a minute. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder, toss to mix and cook till chicken is fully done.Add spinach puree, mix and cook for a minute. Add butter and toss to mix. Switch off the heat.
- Heat a non-stick tawa.
- Add lemon juice to chicken and mix well.
- Roast the chapattis on hot tawa from both sides for 30 seconds and transfer on the worktop.
- Put some cooked chicken mixture in the center of each chapatti and roll it to make a wrap.
- Take a colorful tissue paper, fold its opposite edges, place the wrap in the center and cover the paper around.
- Serve immediately.