We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Pasta In Root Veggie Puree
2 cups colourful fusilli pasta, boiled
1 medium turnip, peeled, boiled and roughly chopped
2 carrots, peeled, boiled and roughly chopped
1 medium sweet potato, boiled, peeled and roughly chopped
½ tbsp oil
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 medium onion, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2 tsps Keya Pasta Seasoning
1 tbsp fresh cream
30 gms processed cheese
Fresh parsley sprig for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till fragrant. Add onion, mix and sauté for 1 minute.
- Blend together turnip, carrot and sweet potato into a fine puree. Add this puree to the pan, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt, crushed peppercorns and 1 tsp Keya Pasta Seasoning, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta, mix well and cook for 1 minute. Add cream and grate 25 gms cheese in it. Mix well. Add little water, mix well and let it get heated through.
- Transfer the pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle remaining Keya Pasta Seasoning, garnish with a parsley sprig and grate remaining cheese on top. Serve hot with garlic bread.