We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Pizza sauce for spreading
Ragi dough as required
Refined flour for dusting
Oil for greasing
Grated mozzarella cheese as required
1 cup mixed bell peppers strips
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Small red bell pepper triangles as required
Sliced black olives as required
Tomato ketchup as required
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Grease a baking tray with some oil.
- Dust the worktop with some flour, transfer dough and knead well. Divide it into equal portions and shape them into balls.
- Dust some flour on each ball and roll out to make a small thick disc.
- Spread some pizza sauce on each disc. Put some grated mozzarella cheese and some bell pepper strips. Sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns on top, fold and shape them into balls.
- Place them onto the greased baking tray and prove for 5-10 minutes. Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Make a devil’s horns using bell pepper triangles and sliced olives on the pizza balls.
- Place pizza balls on a serving platter and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.