We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Prawn Tacos with Pear Salsa
Dash of Tabasco
1 tbsp. honey
1 cup ketchup
1 tbsp. chili flakes
400 gm. prawns
2 tbsp. chopped garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
½ cup iceberg lettuce
Salt to taste
2 tbsp. oil
- To prepare salsa sauce add ketchup in a mixing bowl.
- Add tobassco, honey, chili flakes and mix well.
- Take a pear, cut head and tail, finely chop them.
- Add them to the salsa sauce mixture mix and Pear Salsa is ready.
- Add salt to the prawns, chopped garlic, lemon juice, chili flakes,
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the marinated prawns in it for 3-4 minutes.
- In a taco add iceberg lettuce, prawns and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Top the taco with pear salsa sauce and serve.