We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Refried Warm Salad with Sweet Potatoes & Rajma
Shallow fried and wok tossed vegetables to be served with a tangy dressing
1 1/3 potatoes, boiled peeled and cubed
2/3 cup kidney beans, boiled
2/3 onions, finely chopped
1/3 green chili, chopped
1/3 teaspoon oil
1/3 to taste salt, to taste
1/3 to taste pepper
1 tbsp Tomato salsa
1/4 cup baked nachos
3 lettuce leaves
1/2 tsp Mexican seasoning
1/3 to taste lemon juice, to taste
1/3 to taste fresh coriander or 1/3 to taste parsley (to garnish)
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium level for a few seconds.
2. Add the onions and green chillies.
3. Fry on medium/high heat for about 2 minute (s) or till the onions are transparent.
4. Add the pre-boiled potatoes cubes, kidney beans, salt.
5. Keep on low heat for about 3 minutes.
6. Add Tomato salsa, lemon juice and pepper
7. Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander.
8. Add nachos, lettuce, tomato and olives.
9. Further toss for 30 seconds and its ready to serve.