We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Roasted Pumpkin And Mushroom Soup
1 cup chopped and roasted pumpkin, carrots, onions and garlic
½ inch ginger
2 green chillies
2 cups vegetable stock
Salt to taste
¼ tspgaram masala powder
6-8 button mushrooms + for garnishing
1 tspFigaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5-6 fresh celery leaves
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Heat a deep non-stick pan. Add roasted vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add ginger, slit green chillies, vegetable stock, salt and garam masala powder, stir and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
3. Slice mushrooms.
4. Heat Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick pan. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Use a hand blender to blend the vegetables into a smooth mixture.
6. Chop celery leaves and set aside.
7. Put the sautéed mushrooms into individual serving cups. Pour the soup over it. Garnish with a thinly sliced mushroom, chopped celery leaves and sprinkle some crushed peppercorns on top.
8. Serve hot.