We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
6 fresh yeast
3 tbsp. castor sugar
150 ml water
1 tbsp. salt
1 cup wheat flour
4 tbsp. milk
Butter for greasing
5 tbsp. sunflower seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds
- Take yeast in a bowl, add castor sugar and water and leave it aside till the yeast activates in about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add flour in a big mixing bowl, add salt and create a well kind of depression in its center.
- Add the now activated yeast in the well and mix well.
- Add a little water, knead the dough, transfer it into another bowl, cover with clean film and set aside in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and dust the chopping board surface with flour.
- Knock back the dough so that the excess air in the dough escapes out.
- Roll the dough into an oval shape and fold into a conical shape from both ends.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and dust with flour. Put the dough in the baking tray, upside down.
- Brush the dough with a mixture of castor sugar dissolved in milk to give the bread its color.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and melon seeds on the dough.
- Bake in a 180 degree pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes
- Take the bread out from the oven, cut and serve with butter and cheese spread.