We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
|5||Whipped cream||3 cups|
|6||Condensed milk||4 tbsp|
|7||Castor sugar||4 tbsp|
- Dry roast walnuts in a pan and place on a platter
- Caramelize sugar in a pan and pour over the walnuts to form the nougat
- Take egg whites in a bowl; add castor sugar to this
- Whisk this mixture till stiff peaks to form a meringue
- Pour some caramel into the moulds
- Now, in a bowl, mix meringue, whipped cream and condensed milk; fold the mixture well
- Crack the walnut nougat and add to the bowl
- Spoon the mixture into moulds and set in a deep freezer for 3 hours
- De-mould the set semi Freddos on a plate; garnish with caramel and serve