We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Soft Centered White Chocolates
1 cup cubed white chocolate
½ cup mixed fruit jam, mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Melt white chocolate on a double boiler. Remove from heat, stir continuously and bring down to room temperature.
- Pour melted chocolate into a small heart shape silicon chocolate mould and refrigerate for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour back the melted chocolate from the mould into the bowl ensuring that the insides of the mould are still covered with chocolate.Scrape out the excess chocolate using a scraper. Tap the mould and refrigerate again for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixed fruit jam and pipe it out into the chocolate coated mould filling ½ of it.
- Fill the remaining ½ of the mould with remaining melted chocolate and tap. Scrape out the excess chocolate using a scraper and refrigerate to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Demould and serve.