We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Strawberry Cheese Rolls
|2.||Caster Sugar||3 tsps|
|3.||Lemon Rind [Grated]||½ lemon|
|4.||Self Raising Flour||¾ cup|
|6||Pure Icing Sugar||1 tsp|
• Take the strawberries in a bowl and add the caster sugar and the lemon rind. Pre heat the oven
• Sift the flour along with castor sugar and add butter milk and knead into a dough. Add water if needed.
• Roll the dough into a large square shape.
• Layer the strawberries on it and roll up the dough and cut in into slices.
• Bake the rolls till they are golden brown
• To serve sprinkle some pure icing sugar and some custard.