We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Tandoori Broccoli Vol Au Vents
8 vol au vent shells
2-3 tbsps Fun Foods Tandoori Mayonnaise
1 small broccoli, cut into small florets and blanched
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsps chopped garlic
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 tsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Fresh parsley sprigs for garnishing
1. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add onion and sauté till golden brown.
2. Add broccoli florets and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add coriander leaves and salt and mix well. Switch off heat and cool.
3. Add Fun Foods Tandoori Mayonnaise to broccoli mixture and mix well.
4. Place the vol au vent shells on a serving platter and put the tandoori broccoli mixture in the shells.
5. Serve garnished with parsley sprigs.