We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Tandoori Corn Fritters
2 cups boiled corn kernels
¼ cup boiled and crushed corn kernels
3-4 tbsps Fun Foods Tandoori mayonnaise
Oil for deep-frying
3-4 tbsps breadcrumbs
2 tbsps refined flour (maida)
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Green chutney for serving
Tomato ketchup for serving
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Mix together corn kernels, crushed corn kernels, breadcrumbs, flour and coriander leaves in a bowl.
3. Add Fun Foods Tandoori mayonnaise and mix. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well.
4. Drop in portions of tandoori corn kernel mixture directly in hot oil and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.