We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Tartufo di cioccolata
|5.||Star anis powder||2gm|
|10.||Mint leaves||For garnish|
|11.||Raspberry coulis||For garnish|
• Take dark chocolate that has 70% coco powder in double boiler.
• Add unsalted butter and stir it.
• Add cream in it and mix it thoroughly.
• Add castor sugar, coco powder, star an is powder and mix well. Refrigerate for approx 25 - 30 mins.
• Meanwhile cut orange segments in a way that it is skinless and seedless.
• Crumble cookies and sprinkle coco powder on it.
• Get the chocolate out of the refrigerator and give it some shapes.
• And garnish it with crumbles, raspberry coulis, orange segments, strawberries and mint leaves.