We are cooking up a treat.
It will be served shortly...
Tomato & Chilli Jam Meltz
|1.||Red Bell Pepper||1 Nos|
|2.||Red Chillies||5-7 Nos|
|3.||Cherry Tomatoes||200 gms|
|6||Focaccia Bread||1 Nos|
|7||Balsamic Vinegar||30 ml|
|8||Olive Oil||30 ml|
• Roast the bell pepper directly on a gas flame till slightly charred. Peel the charred skin. Chop roughly.
• Skewer the red chilies on a fork and roast on the gas as well. Remove once lightly charred. Chop finely.
• In a deep pan melt some butter and add the chopped onions and caramelize them.
• On the side toast the focaccia bread the oven till golden brown.
• It the onions add brown sugar and stir well. Add the chopped red bell pepper, thyme, chopped cherry tomatoes, chopped red chili and balsamic vinegar and cook.
• In a small bowl, soak the garlic in olive oil. Rub this soaked garlic on the toasted bread.
• Layer the bread with the tomato mixture. Top with grated cheese. Bake in the oven till the cheese melts.
• Serve hot.